Victory Clinic Junction City
Working together to give patients hope
Upon Referral, Your Patient Should Expect the Following:
- Initial Consultation — Our office will contact your patient to schedule an appointment for initial intake, where we will discuss relevant medical history, prior/current medications, and therapy history. In-person and telehealth consultations are available.
- Pre-Assessment — Our office will schedule a visit with one of our healthcare providers to determine candidacy for treatment. Victory clinic offers both SPRAVATO® (esketamine nasal spray) and TMS. Victory Clinic is a SPRAVATO® REMS certified treatment center. Our Medical Director has specialized training in TMS Therapy, having completed a Duke fellowship in TMS. In-person and telehealth consultations are available.
- If patient is a candidate for SPRAVATO® or TMS, our office will obtain prior authorization. All treatments are done at our office.
- During treatment, we recommend that our patients continue to receive care from their healthcare providers and continue in therapy with their therapist.
- Our office will update referring provider on treatment and outcome.
Patient Referral Form for Providers
You may download the form or fill out our online form below. Healthcare providers may also send us referral requests at our Patient Referral Fax: 877-808-1658.